The banking sector in India is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) - India's central bank. The RBI also controls the issuance and supply of the Indian rupee.
The insurance and re-insurance industries in India are regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
The securities market in India is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Report of the Working Group on FinTech and Digital Banking (Nov-2017)
- Enabling Framework for Regulatory Sandbox (13-Aug-2019)
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Regulatory Sandbox) Regulations, 2019 (26-Jul-2019)
- Guidelines on operational issues pertaining to the Regulatory Sandbox (22-Aug-2019)
- Press release on IRDAI's Regulatory Sandbox Approach (22-Aug-2019)