The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) is the government body responsible for financial regulation.
- Guidelines for FinTech licence applications pursuant to Article 1b of the Banking Act
- FinTech licence and sandbox: adjustments to FINMA circulars
- Guidelines for enquiries regarding the regulatory framework for initial coin offerings (ICOs)
- SBA guidelines on opening corporate accounts for blockchain companies
- FINMA Guidance: Payment on the blockchain
- Legal framework for distributed ledger technology and blockchain in Switzerland
- Risk of money laundering and terrorist financing posed by crypto assets and crowdfunding