Crypto Assets, DAOs, DeFi, Metaverse, Tokenization & Web3
- Course Duration2 months
- Next batch Starts8 Oct 2022
- Course FeeINR 10,000 + GST
Executive Program in Blockchain Law
Did you know that the academic documents of 10th & 12th standard CBSE students in India is being stored on a Blockchain?
Blockchain adoption is growing massively in India. Active use-cases include land registration, blood banks, Public Distribution System(PDS), remote voting, GST records, and academic certificates. For details see blockchain.gov.in and India's National Strategy on Blockchain.
Blockchain Technology started with 1 use case - the Bitcoin crypto currency. Today, Blockchain Technology powers a multi-trillion dollar economy including Crypto Assets, DAOs, DeFi, Metaverse, Tokenization & Web3.
Executive Program in Blockchain Law is a 2-month online course conducted by Rohas Nagpal. It covers the legal framework around the Blockchain ecosystem - Crypto Assets, DAOs, DeFi, Metaverse, Tokenization & Web3.
Last Date for Application: 7-October
Batch starts: 8-October
Live lectures: 8 Saturdays (8-Oct, 15-Oct, 22-Oct, 29-Oct, 5-Nov, 12-Nov, 19-Nov, 26-Nov) from 11am IST to 1pm IST.
Assessment: A 60-minute open-book ONLINE exam. Score at least 70% to pass.
Assessment date: 3-December
Career opportunities in Blockchain Law
- Advise Blockchain, Crypto, DeFi & Web3 startups on legal compliance in India, US, Japan, EU, Malta & Singapore.
- Advise startups on DeFi-based fund raising.
- Advise on establishing decentralised autonomous organisations (DAOs).
- Handle compliance for crypto exchanges.
- Advise on crypto tax laws.
- As a lawyer, you can prosecute & defend crypto crimes.
This course is suitable for:
- Chartered Accountants
- Company Secretaries
- Information Security professionals
- Incident Response professionals
- Fraud Control professionals
Rohas Nagpal is the co-founder of Asian School of Cyber Laws & Chief Blockchain Architect of the Hybrid Finance (HyFi) Blockchain.
He appears regularly on national TV on Blockchain related shows.
To know more about him, click here.