The latest version of this course is available at:
Asian School of Cyber Laws (ASCL) has created a niche for itself in providing cutting edge training in Cyber Crime Investigation.
ASCL conducts the following training programs:
ASCL Certified Cyber Crime Investigator (level 1):
This course aims to equip the participants with the requisite knowledge to successfully and efficiently investigate cyber crimes.
- Basic Computer Concepts
- Networking and Internet Concepts
- Cyber crime
- Cyber Crime Investigation
ASCL Certified Cyber Crime Investigator (level 2):
This is an advanced course designed for experienced cyber crime investigators and those who have successfully completed the ASCL Certified Cyber Crime Investigator (Level I) course.
- Investigating unauthorized access and data theft incidents
- Investigating e-mail based crimes
- Investigating virus attacks
- Investigating DoS attacks
- Advanced computer forensics