The latest version of this course is available at:
DICCL is a one year correspondence course tailored to provide an in depth understanding of cyber laws in different legal systems around the world.
- FIRST of its kind in the world
- Laws of major countries analysed
- Well balanced approach to relevant issues
- Case laws from around the world analysed
- International developments in Cyber Crime covered in depth
- Detailed technical and legal coverage on Electronic Signature concepts
The course is divided into 8 modules covering Introductory Concepts, Digital Signatures, Intellectual Property Issues, E-Contracts, Cyber Crimes, Digital Evidence, Miscellaneous Issues and International Issues.