Note: This course is no longer available.
This page is maintained only for archival purposes.
ASCL is launching Club Hack, a Certified Ethical Hacker course.
Ethical Hacking is NOT about randomly downloading ready made tools from the Internet and blindly using them to attack computer systems. Ethical Hacking is a scientific approach to understanding the tools, techniques and methodologies used by malicious hackers, thereby evaluating and mitigating the enormous threat posed by them.
The course is designed keeping in mind that even participants with no prior knowledge of computers can learn the art of ethical hacking.
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge of hacking along with the responsibility of using this knowledge ethically.
- Email Hacking
- Password Hacking
- Web Hacking
- Software Hacking
- Cyber Law & Ethics
What You Will Learn
- How to use the tools, techniques and methodologies employed by hackers in a purpose-built lab environment.
- How information may be used to assess weaknesses and subsequently launch an attack against a target.
- Simple techniques used to gain access into a system.
- Measures to protect information and defend against hack attacks.
- Participants will become familiar with the tools used to attack systems.
- The course is designed to educate participants on the appropriate method of defending systems and their privacy from hack attacks.
- Over 20 hands-on practical sessions will help to create the confidence needed to make participants experts at ethical hacking.
- How to spoof or fake an email.
- How Trojans work & how to get anonymous access to your enemy’s computer.
This course is a hands-on journey into the hacking mindset, examining and practically applying the tools and techniques that hackers use. Delivery is in an interactive format with the use of multi-media and practical hands-on workshops. Open group discussion is strongly encouraged.
Classroom based lectures shall be conducted with computer based presentations.
Movies and demonstrations will also be shown to the students to give them an in-depth understanding of the topics.
Course material in printed form and CDs containing some of the world's best software tools shall be provided.