- Police officer kills himself after he is exposed as user of infidelity site Ashley Madison.
- Victims still unaware of remedies as cyber crimes rise.
- Cyber extortion: New crime on the block.
- Net banking fraud tops cyber crime.
- Cyber crimes involving morphed photos rising.
- Frauds cash in on lack of cyber awareness.
These are not just headlines, they are the harsh truth about the impact that cyber crime has on our lives today.
How can the helpline help you?
- Suspicious about an email? Our experts will tell you if it's fake / phished / spoofed / safe.
- Suspicious about a file / attachment you need to download? Our experts will tell you if it's safe or malware infected.
- Victim of a cyber fraud? Get expert advice on what to do next.
- Using your gmail account for work? Use our comprehensive gmail security checklist.
- Suspecting that someone's hacked into your laptop / Facebook account / email account? Get expert advice on what to do next.
- Your company needs to set up an Incident Response system? Get expert advice on how to go about it.
- There's an eCommerce website / app offering a huge discount but you're not sure if it's real or a fake? Ask our experts to check if it's a credible site.
- Received a suspicious call asking for your bank details? Ask our experts what to do.
- Should your company go for cyber insurance cover? Ask our experts.
The Helpline has been built by Lexcode Regulatory Compliance Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and powered by Asian School of Cyber Laws.
To register for a free account, visit: http://www.asianlaws.org/helpline.php