Certificate in Cybercrime & Cyberlaw
- Course Duration3 months
- Next batch Starts1 Dec 2020
- Course FeeINR 2,500 + GST
Certificate in Cybercrime and Cyberlaw
We all use Whatsapp, Amazon, Flipkart, Google Pay, PhonePe, Insta, Tiktok, mobile banking, etc. Our life is online and on our phones. What happens when our data is in danger? What to do when we are hacked or cheated? This is what Certificate in Cybercrime and Cyberlaw is all about.
Assessments: 100 mark online exam. Score at least 40% to pass.
Last Date for Application: 30th Nov 2020
Did you know?
- Recently, a senior retired judge was defrauded of Rs 1,00,000 through an email scam!!!
- “People, cops, helpless as cybercrime goes out of control”, scream the headlines.
- Phishing, data theft, identity theft, online lottery, cyber attacks, job frauds, banking frauds, cyberbullying, online blackmailing, morphing, revenge porn, hacking, child pornography, cyber grooming, cyberstalking, data diddling, software piracy, online radicalisation - the dark web of cyber crimes is spreading across the world and India is one of the hotspots of this digital crime.
This course is suitable for:
- School Teachers
- Everyone using the internet / a smartphone