Masterclass by Asian School of Cyber Laws
- Duration2 months
- Batch Starts1 JUN 2023
- Fee₹ 25,000 / $ 399
Crypto Investigation Masterclass
Master the skills & practical knowledge for investigating Crypto Transactions, seizing Crypto Wallets and presenting crypto-related evidence in court.
To be announced
90-minute online practical exam. Score at least 70% to pass.
To be announced
INR 25,000 + GST
Did you know?
- Crypto currencies are used in many illegal activities including Darknet Markets, Money Laundering, Malware, NFT related crime, Ransomware, Scams, Rug-pulls & Hacks, Stolen Funds, and Terrorism Financing.
- Cryptocurrency is also used as the means of exchange on darknet markets for illegal drugs, weapons, malware, and other hacking tools.
- Darknet market sales or ransomware attack profits are almost always derived in cryptocurrency rather than fiat.
- Crypto-enabled crime costs the world billions of dollars every year.
- The Silk Road case is the most complex Crypto Investigation in history. It involved 17 law enforcement agencies across 12 countries.
This Masterclass is suitable for:
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Tax Enforcement Officials
- Compliance Professionals
- Fraud Control professionals
- Investigating & Seizing Non-deterministic Crypto Wallets
- Investigating & Seizing Deterministic (Seeded) Crypto Wallets
- Investigating Crypto Transactions
- Investigating Decentralized Storage
- Investigating Crypto Mixers
- Investigating Crypto Crimes
- Investigating Crypto Exchanges
- Investigating Web3 Browsers
- Investigating Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Presenting Crypto-related Evidence in Court
Rohas Nagpal is the co-founder of Asian School of Cyber Laws & Chief Blockchain Architect of the Hybrid Finance (HyFi) Blockchain.
He has authored several books including the Commentary on the Information Technology Act, the Cyber Crime Investigation Manual, and the Crypto Playbook.
He appears regularly on national TV on Blockchain related shows.
To know more about him, click here.