Cyber Crime Prosecution & Defence
Cyber Crime Prosecution & Defence is an expert level 6-month digital mode course conducted by Asian School of Cyber Laws (ASCL).
The next batch is CCPD-A4:
Last date for receipt of online application forms (inclusive of fees and documents) is 30-Nov-2019.
Graduate in any discipline.
Course material is provided in digital form.
Awarded by Asian School of Cyber Laws™.
This is a 3 credit course and students are expected to finish this in 45 hours.
100 mark online assessments. Score at least 70% to pass.
- Information Technology Act & other relevant laws
- Judicial, quasi-judicial & investigative framework
- Relevant entities, terms & concepts
- Penalties under the Information Technology Act
- Offences under the Information Technology Act
- Understanding cyber crimes
- Cyber Crime Prosecution & Defence
- Cyber Crime Case Law
- Global Cyber Crime Law - 1 (Antigua, Australia, Canada, EU, GCC)
- Global Cyber Crime Law - 2 (Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, UK, USA)
- Defence lawyers
Did you know?
- 5,035 cyber crime FIRs were registered in Bengaluru in 2018.
- Mumbai saw almost 3,000 cyber crime FIRs.
- Almost 16,000 Indian websites were hacked in 2018.
- Over 2,300 social media URLs were blocked or removed by the Indian Government in 2018 u/s 69A of the Information Technology Act.
- Cyber Terrorism is punishable with life imprisonment under the Information Technology Act.
- The Indian Penal Code (as amended by the Information Technology Act) penalizes several cyber crimes. These include forgery of electronic records, cyber frauds, destroying electronic evidence etc.