- Start LearningToday
- FeeINR 2,000
Fintech comprises technologies that improve the delivery and use of financial services. The 4.7 trillion dollar fintech industry has disrupted global finance.
Fintech is the result of technologies such as AI, blockchain, IOT & machine learning coupled with financial innovations like ecommerce, TReDS, p2p lending, and virtual currencies.
The massive growth of Fintech has created an enormous opportunity in Fintech Law, which comprises 100+ laws and multiple regulators, tribunals, enforcement agencies, pooled investment schemes, regulated intermediaries & more.
The "Fintech Law Masterclass" is your gateway to the high-paying world of Fintech Law.Here's what you get when you take the "Fintech Law Masterclass":
- Exclusive access to the "Fintech Law Playbook" (See Table of Contents).
- 5-hours of video learning content.
- Verifiable digital certificate of attendance (PDF).
- Invitation to the "Fintech Law Biz Club", a private (invite-only) WhatsApp group.
- Invitation to "Fintech Law Today", a private Facebook group (invite-only) for discussing the latest in Fintech Law.
Rohas Nagpal co-founded Asian School of Cyber Laws in 1999. He has authored 20+ books and is a Blockchain & Crypto Evangelist.