Program in Future Law
- Course Duration20 hours
- Course Starts19-FEB-2022
- Course Fee₹ 20,000 + GST
Program in Future Law
Money and technology are changing at an amazing speed. And nextgen lawyers must keep pace with future law.To read more about Future Law, read our blog 17 Things Future Lawyers Must Know Today.
- Sat, 19 FEB 2022 11 am - 1 pm
- Sat, 26 FEB 2022 11 am - 1 pm
- Sat, 05 MAR 2022 11 am - 1 pm
- Sat, 12 MAR 2022 11 am - 1 pm
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
Exam: Take on the future law mission, if you want.😊 We won't force you. Everyone gets a participation certificate. But if you really want our course completion certificate, you're going to have to work for it. Write an article or make a video on a ANY ONE of a list of topics. Give your take on it!
Last date for application: 31-Jan-2022
Here's what you get when you join Future Law:
- Exclusive cutting-edge curriculum
- Exclusive recorded videos
- Live video sessions
- Exclusive access to our private Linkedin group for professional networking
- Exam based on ONE Linkedin article / ONE video.
- Certificate issued on the HyFi blockchain
Did you know?
- For the first time ever, in 2021, the AI, known as DABUS (device for the autonomous bootstrapping of unified sentience) was listed as an inventor of a patent for a food container based on fractal geometry that improves grip and heat transfer.
- The global gaming industry was vaued at 138.4 billion dollars in 2021!
- Epic games, Facebook (Meta), Nvidia, Microsoft, Apple, Disney have all started to build their own metaverses!
- The Merge by Pak became the most expensive non-fungible token (NFT) sold so far, selling for $91.8 million!
This course is suitable for:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Law
- Blockchain and the Law
- Cryptocurrencies and the Law
- Cybercrime & Digital Evidence and the Law
- Decentralised Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) and the Law
- Decentralised Finance (DeFi) and the Law
- Digital Assets and the Law
- Ecommerce & Fintech and the Law
- Econtracts and the Law
- Gaming and the Law
- Hybrid Finance and the Law
- Metaverse and the Law
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and the Law
- Regulatory Sandboxes and the Law
- Smart Contracts and the Law
- Social Media and the Law
- Web 3.0 and the Law
Rohas Nagpal co-founded Asian School of Cyber Laws in 1999, assisted the Government of India in framing cyber laws, and has authored 20+ books & whitepapers (including the Cyber Crime Investigation Manual & Commentary on the Information Technology Act).
Currently, he is the Chief Blockchain Architect of the Wrapped Asset Project and is building the Future Money Wallet and the Hybrid Finance (HyFi) Blockchain. He also conducts the Blockchain ADDS course and Crypto with Rohas.