In this document, the term ASCL refers to Asian School of Cyber Laws and and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees.
1. The fees is collected online through NEFT.
2. The success or failure of an online payment transaction is at the sole discretion of the relevant issuing bank and ASCL assumes no responsibility for any dispute arising therefrom.
3. ASCL shall not be responsible for any fraudulent or disputed transaction.
4. Any dispute relating to an online payment transaction made through this website must be resolved by the payer directly with the relevant bank or issuer. You expressly agree to NOT make ASCL a party to any such dispute.
5. You expressly agree to NOT make ASCL liable for any consequence arising out of any fraudulent or disputed transaction.
6. ASCL reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this online fee payment facility or to withdraw it completely.
7. By making a Fee Payment over the ASCL website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless ASCL from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Fee Payment facility available over the ASCL website.
8. You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to Fee Payment over the ASCL website shall be subject to Pune (India) jurisdiction.
9. You understand and accept that there will be no refund of fee under any circumstances.
10. You understand and accept that ASCL collects information from applicants (name, postal address, email address, phone number, occupation, gender, date of birth, academic & professional background). This information is used by ASCL to administer the course(s) for which the applicant has enrolled. We do not sell / rent this information to any external agencies.