Intellectual Property Law Specialist
Intellectual property is defined as the creations of the human mind. It includes inventions, literary and artistic works, designs, and symbols, names and images used in commerce. This course disusses the law relating to the protection of intellectual property.
The next batch is IPLS-A1:
Starts: 1-Oct-2019 (Approval of application on 30th Sep 2019)
Last date for receipt of online application forms (inclusive of fees and documents) is 15-Sep-2019.
Graduate in any discipline.
Course material is provided in digital form - videos, case studies, eBooks, checklists and report generators.
Awarded by Asian School of Cyber Laws™.
This is a 3 credit course and students are expected to finish this in 45 hours.
100 mark online assessments. Score at least 40% to pass.
- Trademarks Law
- Patent Law
- Copyrights Law
- Semiconductor Law
- Law on Industrial Design
- Geographical Indications
This course is suitable for:
- Law students
- Business Owners
- Officers in IP driven and media companies
Did you know?
- As of Jan 2018, the company that held the most patents was International Business Machines, or as we all better know it, IBM. It was granted a whopping 9043 patents in 2017!
- A reality show host, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi tried to get her nickname "Snooki" trademarked. Shockingly, she lost the claim to a cat!! Snooki, the cat, is a fictional character from a children's book series.
- Remember that line from the song Munni Badnaam Hui - "Main Zandu Balm hui...? Emami, the makers of Zandu balm, took the film makers to court claiming that it infringed their copyright.
- In 2019, Amazon trumped Google and Apple to become the world's most valuable trademark - a mind boggling $315.5 billion!!
Intellectual Property Quiz