<1 min read
Follow these 8 quick tips for securing your home WiFi:
- Use WPA2 security encryption.
- Change your router password every week.
- Change your WiFi password every week.
- Change your SSID to something weird and unrelated. e.g. ‘samosa chat’ instead of ‘Pooja’s home’.
- Your passphrase should be complex and difficult to guess. Ideally, it should be at least 10 characters long and should have capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters e.g: $amaiRah-446
- Turn “SSID broadcast” off.
- Block unwanted sites.
- Regularly check your WiFi router logs.