<1 min read
Follow these 8 quick tips for securing your home WiFi:
- Use WPA2 security encryption.
- Change your router password every week.
- Change your WiFi password every week.
- Change your SSID to something weird and unrelated. e.g. ‘samosa chat’ instead of ‘Pooja’s home’.
- Your passphrase should be complex and difficult to guess. Ideally, it should be at least 10 characters long and should have capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters e.g: $amaiRah-446
- Turn “SSID broadcast” off.
- Block unwanted sites.
- Regularly check your WiFi router logs.
Certificate in Cybercrime and Cyberlaw
What to do when we get trolled? Or when we are hacked? Or cheated? Get answers to all your cyber questions with the Certificate in Cybercrime and Cyberlaw.
Latest posts by Asian School of Cyber Laws (see all)
- Quick guide to Digital Evidence - April 23, 2020
- How does a law come into force in India? - April 20, 2020
- Create an unbreakable password in 30 seconds - April 16, 2020