<1 min read
Follow these 6 quick tips for keeping your passwords safe:
- Your passwords should be complex and difficult to guess. Ideally, they should be at least 10 characters long and should have capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters e.g: $amaiRah-446
- It may be a good idea to write your passwords on a piece of paper. But keep that paper hidden and safe.
- Do NOT share your passwords with anyone.
- Do NOT email your passwords to anyone.
- Do NOT respond to an email asking for your password.
- Do NOT use your passwords at public computers as these may be infected with keyloggers, Trojans, and other malware and your password could get stolen.