<1 min read
Follow these 6 quick tips for keeping your passwords safe:
- Your passwords should be complex and difficult to guess. Ideally, they should be at least 10 characters long and should have capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters e.g: $amaiRah-446
- It may be a good idea to write your passwords on a piece of paper. But keep that paper hidden and safe.
- Do NOT share your passwords with anyone.
- Do NOT email your passwords to anyone.
- Do NOT respond to an email asking for your password.
- Do NOT use your passwords at public computers as these may be infected with keyloggers, Trojans, and other malware and your password could get stolen.
Certificate in Cybercrime and Cyberlaw
What to do when we get trolled? Or when we are hacked? Or cheated? Get answers to all your cyber questions with the Certificate in Cybercrime and Cyberlaw.
Latest posts by Asian School of Cyber Laws (see all)
- Quick guide to Digital Evidence - April 23, 2020
- How does a law come into force in India? - April 20, 2020
- Create an unbreakable password in 30 seconds - April 16, 2020